Outlook Technician - Port Arthur, TX.
Company: Airgas Inc
Location: Port Arthur
Posted on: November 14, 2020
AIRGAS, AN AIR LIQUIDE COMPANY IS NOW HIRING
OUTLOOK TECHNICIAN IN PORT ARTHUR, TX.
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is the leading U.S. supplier of
industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and
related products, one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety
products, and a leading U.S. supplier of ammonia products and
Dedicated to improving the performance of its more than one million
customers, Airgas safely and reliably provides products, services
and expertise through its more than 18,000 associates, over 1,100
locations, robust e-Business platform, and Airgas Total Access
telesales channel. As an Air Liquide company, the world leader in
gases, technology and services for Industry and Health, Airgas
offers customers an unrivaled global footprint and industry-leading
technology and innovations.
AIRGAS OFFERS A COMPETITIVE BASE PLUS COMMISSION AND AUTO ALLOWANCE
AS WELL AS A COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PROGRAM INCLUDING MEDICAL,
DENTAL, VISION, LIFE INSURANCE, 401(K), TUITION REIMBURSEMENT, PAID
VACATION, HOLIDAYS, SICK DAYS, SHORT AND LONG TERM DISABILITY.
LEARN MORE AT: HTTPS://WWW.AIRGAS.COM/CAREERS/EMPLOYEE-BENEFITS
The Outlook Site Technician will be responsible for implementing
and maintaining the Outlook Service Model to include packaged gas
deliveries and management programs, establishing safe handling
practices, efficient order processing and invoicing, initiating and
executing cost reduction programs, reporting and day-to-day
customer interface at the customer sites.
The Outlook Technician will the the first Airgas representative
with the customer for all packaged gasses, welding hard goods and
safety supplies related issues. This position will be responsible
for efficiently managing customers' product needs in a way to
remain ahead of usage and avoiding emergencies.
* Streamline and manage ordering process and error resolution
* Cylinder connect/disconnect services
* Manage e-commerce and EDI/EFT implementation
* Provide reports for regulatory agencies, accounting/auditing and
internal cost allocation reports
* Ensure accurate cylinder barcode tracking
* Maintain hand-helds and other technology support equipment
* Support the local branch 1-2 days per a week and as needed to
assist it deliveries, fulfill warehouse and yard responsibilities
managing assigned customers' inventory
* May be required to assist in other projects as needed and to
participate in the on-call program on a rotation or as an emergency
* Other duties as assigned
HS Diploma or equivalent preferred. * Valid Class A Commercial
* Valid USDOT Medical Examiners Certificate (card).
* Hazmat Endorsement (H or X Endorsement).
* Ability to operate a vehicle with an air brake system (no air
brake restrictions on CDL).
* May consider individuals with the ability to acquire a Hazmat
Endorsement or the skill to operate air brake systems as a
condition of employment.
* Must have one (1) year of prior Class A professional driving
experience within the last four (4) years and a clean driving
record to include no more than one (1) moving violation per the DOT
and 2 in a personal vehicle per the state DMV within the last three
* Prior experience in the gas, welding and safety supply industry
* Intermediate PC knowledge to include familiarity with Microsoft
Office platform and onboard computers/telematics preferred. Ability
to read and comprehend material data sheets.
* Excellent customer service skills. Ability to clearly and
effectively speak to customers and employees as well as legibly
* Ability to work independently and under some pressure to meet
deadlines. Must have a high attention to detail.
* Ability to safely operate a forklift and other material handling
* Ability to perform math functions and analysis as needed by the
* Ability to participate and maintain Customer's safety credentials
to be able to enter the assigned sites.
* Lives by Airgas safety programs, OSHA, and all related rules,
regulations, procedures which are applicable to this positions
Safety is Our Passion. Airgas helps its drivers and the public
share the roads safely so people and our product all arrive safe
and sound. Airgas follows the FMSCA requirement for all motor
carrier employers to run full queries of the Drug & Alcohol
Clearinghouse database for any violations during the pre-employment
process for all new CDL Driver Hires to ensure they are not
prohibited from performing safety-sensitive functions. All new CDL
Driver Hires must register for the Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse and
allow Airgas consent to review their Clearinghouse record.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran
status, or any other protected characteristic. To view the EEO is
the Law poster, click here. Airgas, an Air Liquide Company invites
any applicant and/or employee to review the Company's written
Affirmative Action Plan or Policy Statement. This plan or policy
statement is available for inspection upon request by contacting
Human Resources at 855-269-5732.
Airgas, an Air Liquide Company and its group of companies, does not
discriminate against qualified applicants with disabilities and is
committed to providing reasonable accommodations to the known
disabilities of such individuals so as to ensure equal access to
benefits and privileges of employment. If you are an individual
with a disability and would like to request a reasonable
accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please
Keywords: Airgas Inc, Port Arthur , Outlook Technician - Port Arthur, TX., Engineering , Port Arthur, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!