Company: Praxair-Global Hydrogen
Location: Port Arthur
Posted on: May 5, 2021
About Linde: Linde is a leading global industrial gases and
engineering company with 2019 sales of $28 billion (---25 billion).
We live our mission of making our world more productive every day
by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services
which are making our customers more successful and helping to
sustain and protect our planet. The company serves a variety of end
markets including aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage,
electronics, energy, healthcare, manufacturing and primary metals.
Linde's industrial gases are used in countless applications, from
life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases
for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much
more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions
to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and
emissions reductions. For more information about the company and
its products and services, please visit . Job Overview: HyCO has an
immediate opening for a position in the Reliability group to
support HyCO's operating plants in the Sabine Region, based out of
the Port Arthur, TX facility. This position is responsible for
improving the safety, reliability and efficiency of plant fixed and
rotating equipment by applying engineering expertise to
maintenance, performance, and operational issues. Aspects of the
job include the following:
- Drive standard practices around preventive and predictive
maintenance processes for responsible sites.
- Establish and monitor inspections, PMs and PdMs for mechanical
- Maintain high level of effectiveness around CMMS and Spare
- Drive reduction in unplanned down time, discovery work and
repeat events to reduce overall life cycle cost and increase
operating profit for the HyCO business Primary Responsibilities:
- Perform inspections and support troubleshooting activities on
mechanical equipment to improve plant safety, reliability, and
- Perform failure analysis and RCAs on equipment failures.
Develop corrective actions and track results.
- Develop maintenance procedures and PMs to improve equipment
performance and reliability while minimizing repair costs.
- Develop and implement equipment maintenance strategies working
with Subject Matter Experts
- Analyze bad actors and repeat corrective maintenance items.
Maintain bad actor list and serve as scope lead for projects that
eliminate bad actors.
- Perform quarterly IR scans of refractory-lined equipment and
issue recommendations as needed.
- Review results of predictive programs (i.e. oil analysis,
vibration routes) to monitor equipment health, predict failures,
and optimize maintenance frequency. Job
Requirements:Qualifications: Basic Qualifications:
- Experience in PM and PdM programs and techniques to improve
- Capable of handling multiple assignments and appropriately
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal. Able
to communicate with all levels of the organization to drive
improvements in reliability.
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to work
independently or in a team environment.
- Ability to travel 30% of the time. Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in Hydrogen Producing Facility
- Vibration Institute Certification
- MHM database training
- International Council for Machinery Lubrication Level 1
- Infrared Training All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran
status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
Keywords: Praxair-Global Hydrogen, Port Arthur , Reliability Engineer, Engineering , Port Arthur, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!