Veterans Preferred - Reliability Engineer
Location: Port Arthur
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply. About Linde:
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company
with 2019 sales of $28 billion (-25 billion). We live our mission
of making our world more productive every day by providing
high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making
our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect
The company serves a variety of end markets including aerospace,
chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare,
manufacturing and primary metals. Linde's industrial gases are used
in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to
high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing,
hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers
state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer
expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions.
For more information about the company and its products and
services, please visit www.linde.com .
HyCO has an immediate opening for a position in the Reliability
group to support HyCO's operating plants in the Sabine Region,
based out of the Port Arthur, TX facility. This position is
responsible for improving the safety, reliability and efficiency of
plant fixed and rotating equipment by applying engineering
expertise to maintenance, performance, and operational issues.
Aspects of the job include the following:
- Drive standard practices around preventive and predictive
maintenance processes for responsible sites.
- Establish and monitor inspections, PMs and PdMs for mechanical
- Maintain high level of effectiveness around CMMS and Spare
- Drive reduction in unplanned down time, discovery work and
repeat events to reduce overall life cycle cost and increase
operating profit for the HyCO business
- Perform inspections and support troubleshooting activities on
mechanical equipment to improve plant safety, reliability, and
- Perform failure analysis and RCAs on equipment failures.
Develop corrective actions and track results.
- Develop maintenance procedures and PMs to improve equipment
performance and reliability while minimizing repair costs.
- Develop and implement equipment maintenance strategies working
with Subject Matter Experts
- Analyze bad actors and repeat corrective maintenance items.
Maintain bad actor list and serve as scope lead for projects that
eliminate bad actors.
- Perform quarterly IR scans of refractory-lined equipment and
issue recommendations as needed.
- Review results of predictive programs (i.e. oil analysis,
vibration routes) to monitor equipment health, predict failures,
and optimize maintenance frequency.
- Experience in PM and PdM programs and techniques to improve
- Capable of handling multiple assignments and appropriately
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal. Able
to communicate with all levels of the organization to drive
improvements in reliability.
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to work
independently or in a team environment.
- Ability to travel 30% of the time.
- Experience in Hydrogen Producing Facility
- Vibration Institute Certification
- MHM database training
- International Council for Machinery Lubrication Level 1
- Infrared Training
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason
prohibited by applicable law.
Keywords: Linde, Port Arthur , Veterans Preferred - Reliability Engineer, Engineering , Port Arthur, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!