Company: Veolia North America
Location: Port Arthur
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Company DescriptionVeolia is the world's leading environmental
services company with -179,000 employees globally and a 160-year
history. We help our customers address their environmental and
sustainability challenges in energy, water and waste. That means
improving our clients' energy efficiency, better managing their
water and wastewater, and recovering resources from their wastes.
We do this in a safe, cost-effective and innovative manner for
cities, governments, campuses, businesses, and industries.Job
DescriptionKey Responsibilities include:
* Reporting to the Maintenance Manager at the Port Arthur
* Develop and implement Reliability plans with that support
increasing the Uptime of the facilities.
* Lead the development and implement planned Maintenance and
* Serve as the primary change agent for reliability initiatives by
driving the adoption of continuous improvement practices.
* Partner with internal and external consultants to effectively
support and implement initiatives, including training, shop floor
* Lead the lubrication program effectiveness and the hydraulics
* Works closely with Maintenance and Engineering and Operations
Managers and Supervisors, and Planners to close gaps in reliability
and identify bad actors and further improvement opportunities.
* Provide training and lead root cause failure analysis (RCFA) and
RCM as required.
* Support capital projects participating in Reliability and
Maintainability studies during the different stages of the project,
providing insights to achieve the expected plant efficiency.
* Leading cross functional group in continuous review of a units
existing PM/PDM program.
* Works closely with the Senior Maintenance Manager and Corporate
reliability group and the operations organization to develop and
drive the reliability program.
* Support the TAR coordinator in developing and performing QA/QC
methodologies for inspection, and quality of work to minimize
* Provide frequent on-site monitoring, PM auditing, and enforcement
of maintenance execution, safe work
practices, and institute and audit training drills across the Port
Arthur Incineration Plant.
* Lead the Condition monitoring program in Port Arthur: Vibration
analysis, oil sampling, ultrasound, IR surveys, PDMA.
* Driving the development and resolution of top failure causes
identified in reliability reports.
* Seeking new technologies as appropriate.
* All other duties that can be assigned.Qualifications* BS degree
in Mechanical Engineering.
* Knowledge of complex engineering concepts, practices, and
* Experience working with preventive and predictive maintenance
techniques an asset.
* Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and
supervisors to ensure that projects are completed safely and
* Data analyst and new processes developer/adapter
* Self-starter. Strong evidence of driving goals with minimal
* Exposure to Lean Concepts, Reliability, layout design,
cost/benefit analysis, labor productivity analysis (time studies,
standardized work), safety/ergonomic/human factors.
* Possess strong working knowledge of VAMs or other CMMS, and good
command in MS Excel, MS Project, or similar.
* 3-5 years' experience in reliability engineering.
* Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills, and ability to
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
* Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional. (CMRP).
* Project Management Professional (PMP)
* Vibration Institute certification. Levels I and II.Additional
InformationAbout Veolia:Veolia offers the most complete range of
environmental solutions to meet the challenges of cities,
governments, campuses, businesses and industries. Our network of
talent and hands-on know-how is unique and unrivaled.We help our
customers address their environmental and sustainability challenges
in energy, water and waste. That means improving our clients'
energy efficiency, better managing their water and wastewater, and
recovering resources from their wastes. We do this in a safe,
cost-effective and innovative manner for more than 550 communities
and more than 30,000 businesses, campuses and organizations
throughout North America.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran
status.As an inclusive company, Veolia is committed to diversity
and gives equal consideration to all applications, without
discrimination.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer! All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Veolia North America, Port Arthur , Reliability Engineer, Engineering , Port Arthur, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!