I/E Project Manager
Company: Audubon Companies
Location: Port Arthur
Posted on: January 16, 2022
I/E Project ManagerPort Arthur, TX
- Immediate Need
- PTO, Benefits, and 401k
- Role expected to last through 2024
- Role will be for an upcoming turnaround through close out
- This position is not open to international candidates, and does
not offer relocation or per diem
Audubon Companies is looking for a I/E Project Manager to work in
Port Arthur, TX for a client. The I/E Project Manager will This
position manage capital improvement and expense projects using the
client's Project Development and Execution Processes and Small
Expense Project Process for project development. This position will
manage projects in the $250M to $2MM range.
The I/E Project Manager will:
- Design and execute capital and expense projects including
modification and/or addition to facilities.
- Be responsible for taking a project through detailed design to
financial closure after construction including managing the
development and evaluation of all appropriate PSI and PSM
- Facilitate the preparation and control of project scope,
justification, economic analysis, schedule, construction and
management execution using the company project development
- Coordinate activities of the integrated project team generally
including representatives from engineering, operations,
maintenance, environmental, safety, plant management and the
product line SBU.
- Gather and assemble the approval documentation for project
- Interface with Field Construction Representative to ensure
project execution and safety policies are consistently followed for
all project assignments.
- Manage the schedule progress and cost control through all
phases of the project.
- Apply the concept of proactive safety in executing
- Report progress and forecast costs on a regular basis.
- Ensure that all corporate and industry design and SID Standards
are followed during all phases of engineering development, funding
- Provide engineering and design support to plant as required,
including selection and procurement of engineering equipment and
- Additional duties as assigned.
The I/E Project Manager will have:
- 5+ years' experience in similar roles.
- Experience in the chemical industry.
- Experience with the stage gated project process.
Keywords: Audubon Companies, Port Arthur , I/E Project Manager, Executive , Port Arthur, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!