Location: Port Arthur
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Hi!This is Karan, Senior Recruiter working with ManpowerGroup -
Experis. We have an onsite job opportunity for Quality Manager with
one of our premium clients. The job description is as
below.Position Details:Client: DirectJob Title: Quality
ManagerBusiness Unit: Fire Suppression - Special HazardsLocation:
Port Arthur, TX - 77640Duration: up to 12 months Job Description:
What you will doWe make top quality products and so require the
most efficient and proven quality practices both in our facilities
as well as with our supply base. As the Quality Manager at our Port
Arthur plant, Texas you will have a critical influence on the
success of the operation and continuous improvement. You will have
the voice to share your creative ideas as you take your seat at the
table with the other top local leaders.Our plant is maturing, so we
need an enthusiastic leader who will own the implementation of a
ISO certified quality system. If you enjoy transforming businesses
and creating systems from the ground up, keep reading! The Ideal
candidate will have excellent planning skills, leadership ability,
coaching abilities, and be able to work well with all levels.What
we look forRequired
- Bachelor's degree -engineering or related science-based
- Proven experience as a functional leader with significant
technical, team management and operational responsibility
- Proven experience in quality disciplines such as 8D's, PPAP, 5
Whys, Fishbone etc.
- Advanced knowledge of quality systems
- Lean Six-Sigma experience
- Good knowledge of required industry standards ISO9001, factory
approval, UL, ASME product approval etc.
- Customer focus approach
- Strategic thinking
- Fluency in English (speaking, writing, listening)
- Good communication skillsPreferred
- Auditor certified to ISO standards
- Effective root cause and corrective action skills
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Experience in steel fabrication (welding, cutting, assembly)How
you will do it
- Develop, certify and maintain a quality system complementary to
corporate policies and goals.
- Drive continues improvement through the organization with Lean
knowledge, Kaizen events, six sigma tools
- Interpret quality philosophy to key personnel in
- Develop and initiate standards and methods for inspection,
testing, and evaluation.
- Plan and oversee the analysis, inspection, design, test
- Perform quality-engineering reviews of design documentation for
compliance with stated requirements, including vendor quality
manuals and company quality records.
- Review all data obtained during all quality control and quality
assurance activities to ensure consistency with company policies
and procedures. identified during quality activities.
- Keep management team abreast of significant issues or
developments identified during quality activities and actions being
taken to improve
- Develop new approaches to solve problems situation.
- Direct workers engaged in inspection and testing activities to
ensure continuous control over materials, facilities, and
- Maintain a working knowledge of government and industry quality
codes and standards.
- Design and implement quality training programs to key personnel
in conjunction with managers.
- Investigate and adjust customer complaints regarding
- Develop clear roadmap, design and monitor & update Quality
System to improve overall quality in the factory, assuring the
necessary tools to find root causes, build action plans to prevent
recurrence, to assure reliability for future projects and growth
plans.I would really appreciate if you can refer or help to someone
sharing this job. Have a wonderful day!Thanks,Karan Gaur Talent
Acquisition Specialist Experis
Keywords: Experis, Port Arthur , Quality Manager, Executive , Port Arthur, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!