Company: CORE Comprehensive Occupational Resources
Location: Port Arthur
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Immediate Opening in Occupational Medicine
CORE is the recognized leader in Occupational Medicine. Our
nationwide occupational medicine platform provides the full
spectrum of occupational medicine services to numerous Fortune 500
companies, NASA, and other industry leaders. Since our founding,
CORE has focused on providing high quality occupational healthcare
services that meet the mission, goals, and values of our clients.
This partnership has allowed us to expand into a nationally
recognized occupational healthcare provider.
We are looking for experienced Paramedics to join our team in the
Beaumont/Port Arthur, TX, area. In addition to a rewarding work
environment, we offer our professionals competitive benefits and
salary. These are full-time positions, multiple shifts available
(day or nights).
We offer a highly competitive total compensation and benefits
package which includes:
* Six Paid Holidays
* Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
* Long-term disability and short-term disability benefits
* Responding to emergencies efficiently and promptly
* Administering basic first aid and medical support to patients, in
accordance with federal, state, local and company policy and
* Assessing the nature and extent of injuries/illnesses to
prioritize medical procedures
* Effectively communicating with medical professionals and
treatment facilities to obtain instructions regarding further
* Effectively communicating with client and site personnel
regarding any worksite incidents, hazards, etc.
* Demonstrating a strong orientation towards team work and the
ability to understand the importance of team coordinated
* Demonstrating a strong ability to be cognoscente of the
constantly changing worksite environment and construction site
* Ensuring that quality, clinical standards are practiced at all
* Documenting all findings and treatments clearly and concisely
* Conducting oneself in a helpful, dignified and professional
manner regardless of stress level and personal circumstances
* Assisting the Site Safety Managers and Personnel in maintaining
the most safe and secure work environment possible
* Paramedic (EMT-P) State Certification and/or National Registry;
Must provide proof of reciprocity
* Previous EMT/Paramedic experience, 1st response experience or
emergency 911 experience preferred
* Must be available to work days, nights, and weekends.
* Current First Aid/CPR/AED certification; Any additional
certifications are a plus
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build
relationships with client and employees
CORE, CHN, and our subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the
employment process please contact Human Resources at
Equal Opportunity Employer, including individuals with disabilities
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your
Keywords: CORE Comprehensive Occupational Resources, Port Arthur , Paramedic, Healthcare , Port Arthur, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!