Physical Therapist (PT) Full-Time Cascades at Port Arthur
Company: Independence Rehab
Location: Port Arthur
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Independence Rehab is actively looking to hire a full-time
Physical Therapist to float between Cascades at Port Arthur and
Cascades at Senior Rehab (Port Arthur). Both are fantastic,
well-regarded skilled nursing facilities!We are happy to interview
both experienced and newly graduated therapists.At Independence
Rehab, our goal in a skilled nursing facility (SNF) is to provide
each patient with top-quality care. We strive to maximize each
patient's functional independence to safely discharge her/him to
the next level of care.We are a people-first organization. Really!
Our guiding motto is leading with integrity, empowering people,
- Here are a few SNF practice-specific items:
Occasionally treating clinically complex patients
- Proficient with all types of transfers
- Provide mobility re-trainingIf you need help with any of the
above competencies, we are happy to provide competency training!
- Flexible day-to-day work schedule. We are happy to work with
your unique needs, to ensure your patients receive the care they
- Continuing education benefit: up to $750 per year, for approved
- Complete medical/dental/vision insurance benefits.
Employer-matching 401k retirement program.
- Up to 3 weeks paid time off per yearOur preference is a
therapist who has worked at least one year in a skilled nursing
facility, but if you are caring, passionate, licensed PT who enjoys
the geriatric population, we would love to hear from you!Thanks
again, we hope to hear from you soon!
Keywords: Independence Rehab, Port Arthur , Physical Therapist (PT) Full-Time Cascades at Port Arthur, Healthcare , Port Arthur, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!