Occupational Health Nurse / RN (10614) - Occupational Health
Location: Port Arthur
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Occupational Health Nurse / RN (10614)InGenesis is currently
seeking Registered Nurses/RNs to work in an Occupational Health
setting with our client located in Port Arthur, TX. In this role,
you will assist in the delivery of employee health and medical
Required to work weekends and/or holidays to cover phone duty.
Position may be in the clinic or working remotely, per advisement
Apply now and we'll reach out to answer any questions you may
* Perform COVID intake calls and advise employees regarding
return-to-work status per client protocols.
* Triage and administer first-aid treatment, as needed.
* Perform phlebotomy, EKG, vision tests when needed for medical
* Assist with audiometric testing.
* Perform drug and alcohol test collection: oral fluid, hair, DOT
urine, DOT breath alcohol.
* Assist Nurse Practitioner in pre-placement, fitness to work,
medical surveillance, return to work, physicals, and other
* Perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
* Current Registered Nurse / RN license in state of Texas.
* 2 years clinical experience is a must.
* 2+ years of Occupational Health nursing experience preferred.
* Training/certification in DOT urine drug collection
* Training in oral fluid and hair drug test collection
* Current BLS certification.
* Preferred: Certification in Occupational Health Nursing.
* Certification in Occupational Health Nursing (COHN) is highly
* Training and certification in Audiometric and Spirometry
* ACLS certification preferred.
* DOT urine collector certification preferred.
* DOT Breath Alcohol Technician certification preferred.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and
is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in
North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in
positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others.
This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues
who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver
superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of
the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the
healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma
EEO Statement on Job Postings:
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is
committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of
race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender
identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special
need that requires accommodation in the hiring process, please let
us know by visiting our website at
Keywords: InGenesis, Port Arthur , Occupational Health Nurse / RN (10614) - Occupational Health, Healthcare , Port Arthur, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!