Human Resources Specialist (Enlistment Required)
Company: US Army
Location: Port Arthur
Posted on: January 22, 2023
US Army - Human Resources Specialist- US Army Enlistment
RequiredEnlist as a soldier into the United States Army and become
a certified Human Resources Specialist who responsible for
providing support that affects Soldiers' overall welfare and
well-being while assisting leaders with keeping Soldiers
combat-ready and effective. This is not a civilian contractor
Enlist for this particular role - this is not a general US Army
No experience necessary. Position is entry-level. Minimum
requirements can vary from 2-6 years of training for certification,
depending on the role. All candidates are able to choose their
terms of service when selecting their job prior to signing a
- Assist on all human resource support matters
- Oversight of all strength management and strength distribution
- Responsible for the readiness, health and welfare of all
- Postal and personnel accountability support
- Maintain emergency notification dataPAID TRAINING
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 9 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, Port Arthur , Human Resources Specialist (Enlistment Required), Human Resources , Port Arthur, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!