Company: First Financial Bankshares
Location: Port Arthur
Posted on: May 3, 2021
* Processes financial transactions promptly and accurately;
* Strictly adheres to all bank policies and procedures;
* Prioritizes client demands;
* Provides impeccable customer service;
* Communicates professionally with all clients and colleagues;
* Upholds understanding of all banking products and services, along
with company systems and procedures;
* Participates in job specific training, various bank training
programs such as customer service, and complies with BSA, AML and
all bank policies and procedures as required. Other duties as
* Actively participate in the Customer Service First program and
support the values of the organization and follow established
policies and procedures.
* A self-starting team player with High school diploma or GED
* Any of the following:
* Bachelor's Degree;
* 6 months previous teller experience within the financial
* 12 months previous cash handling experience (including balancing
a cash drawer) in a retail customer service environment.
* Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality is
* Computer proficiency and familiarity with Microsoft programs and
impeccable written and oral communication skills are necessary.
* Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with
handling frequent interruptions and little to no supervision.
* Position can be mentally and physically stressful, requires
standing for most of the work day, and requires lifting, carrying,
or moving heavy boxes or bags of currency and coin weighing up to
* Must be able to work flexible hours and/or extended hours as
* Bilingual in English and Spanish.
The above statements reflect the general details considered
necessary to decide the principal functions of the job identified
and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work
requirements that may be inherent in the job.
Keywords: First Financial Bankshares, Port Arthur , Part-Time Teller, Other , Port Arthur, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!