Company: US Army
Location: Port Arthur
Posted on: May 3, 2021
US Army -
Enlist as a soldier into the United
States Army and become a certified Behavioral Health
Specialist responsible for assisting with the management and
treatment of inpatient and outpatient mental health activities.
This is not a civilian contractor position. No experience
necessary. Position is entry level.
- Collect and record psychosocial and physical data
- Assist with care and treatment of psychiatric, drug and alcohol
- Counsel clients/patients with personal, behavioral or
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 20 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, Port Arthur , Assistant, Other , Port Arthur, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!