Responsible for developing, scheduling, and implementing
electrical and instrumentation installation within the facility to
include training, troubleshooting, calibrations, shutdowns,
construction, and recommending appropriate resolutions. Interact
with appropriate site personnel to insure appropriate time
parameters to complete project(s) in a timely manner. At the
direction of immediate supervisor, may interface with vendors,
suppliers, consultants and regulators during facility inspections,
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Schedule and supervise daily to weekly assignments and insure
that repairs and maintenance projects are completed in an efficient
and effective manner.
* Ensure that subordinates adhere to applicable health, safety,
and environmental requirements in the performance of all tasks.
* Meet with outside contractors to provide direction in
construction of required new and/or potential projects in
accordance with specifications, drawings, and permit
* Assist in coordinating and supervising outside contract
projects to insure on-time completion to avoid disruption in other
sections of the facility.
* Provide and maintain technical support activities in daily
calibration of permit and PH analyzers to meet federal and state
* Provide guidance and direction to I & /E Technicians in the
performance of their daily tasks to insure understanding and avoid
* Provide guidance and direction in supporting operational
personnel to insure successful I/E applications and compliance for
safety management programs in accordance with mandated regulatory
* Provide engineering support to operational personnel to insure
successful applications and compliance for safety management
programs in accordance with mandated regulatory requirements.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High School diploma or General Educational Development (GED)
* Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering preferred
* Prior work experience of 4 years in a related position
* Prior work experience of 2 years in an analytical capacity
* Prior work experience in a supervisory capacity preferred