Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic
Company: US Army
Location: Port Arthur
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Enlist as a soldier into the United
States Army and become a certified Wheeled Vehicle
Mechanic responsible for supervising and performing maintenance and
recovery operations on wheeled vehicles and associated items, as
well as heavy-wheeled vehicles and select armored vehicles. This is
not a civilian contractor position. No experience
necessary. Position is entry level.
- Maintain wheeled vehicles, their associated trailers and
material handling equipment systems
- Inspecting, servicing, maintaining, repairing, replacement,
adjusting and testing of wheeled vehicles and material handling
equipment systems, subsystems and components
- Service automotive electrical systems including wiring harness,
and starting and charging systems
- Perform wheeled vehicle recovery operations
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 13 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, Port Arthur , Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic, Other , Port Arthur, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!