Food Service Worker
Company: US Army
Location: Port Arthur
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Enlist as a soldier into the United
States Army and become a certified Culinary Specialist who
is responsible for the preparation and service of food in field or
garrison food service operations. This is not a civilian contractor
position. No experience necessary. Position is entry
- Bake, fry, braise, boil, simmer, steam and saut as
- Operate, maintain and clean field kitchen equipment
- Perform preventive maintenance on garrison and field kitchen
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 9 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, Port Arthur , Food Service Worker, Other , Port Arthur, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!