RN, Chronic (Clinic) Registered Nurse – Dialysis Training Provided
Location: PORT ARTHUR
Posted on: October 9, 2021
3730 DRYDEN RD, PORT
ARTHUR, Texas, 77642, United States of America
Chronic (In-Center/Clinic) Registered Nurse – Port Arthur,
Dialysis experience is NOT required
10 Weeks Dialysis training provided
New Grads Welcome to apply!
Paid Training Provided: DaVita offers all new dialysis
teammates a robust, paid training program to help you learn the
right dialysis skills. The training is a mix of classroom and hands
DaVita is seeking a Registered Nurse who is looking
to give life in an outpatient dialysis center. You can make
an exceptional difference in the lives of our patients and their
families dealing with end-stage renal failure or chronic kidney
If you haven’t considered Nephrology before, read on as we
think that you should.
What you can expect:
- Build meaningful relationship with patients and their family in
an intimate outpatient setting.
- A team that feels and functions like a family.
- Fun is one of our core values. Happier nurses = healthier
- Specialized, complex care.
- Fast paced. You will work with your head, heart and hands each
- Schedule. Shifts can vary depending on location. Generally they
are 3 shifts per week 12-14 hours, early starts at 4:30am. Closed
Sundays and most Holidays.
What We Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects
teammates to what matters most including:
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental,
vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: family
resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace®,
backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and
- Opportunity for a nursing career for a
lifetime. DaVita is committed to providing robust
development and experiences for nurses. Whether you chose to remain
in a patient facing/caregiving role or grow (leadership operations,
corporate functions, integrated care, clinical research), we can
guide you on that journey.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice;
Graduate Nurse pre-licensure available in some locations
- A desire to deliver care in an empathetic, compassionate
- Experience assessing, trouble shooting and making sound
recommendations in stressful situations
- Excellent communication skills to listen and communicate with
patients and teammates
- Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of
nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N);
three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be
substituted for nursing degree
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and
DaVita is an equal opportunity employer – Vet and
Disability. To learn more about what this
means click here.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company
second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a
place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity &
Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes
part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As
such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted
without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors,
including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and
experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a
competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match,
healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more
Keywords: DaVita, Port Arthur , RN, Chronic (Clinic) Registered Nurse – Dialysis Training Provided, Other , PORT ARTHUR, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!