Project Administrator / Family Liaison Support
Company: AIM World Services
Location: Port Arthur
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Project Admin / Family Liaison Support
My client, a leading EPC, is looking to add a bilingual (English /
Japanese) field-based Project Admin & Family Liaison Support to
their team on a busy project in Port Arthur, TX.
Client will provide housing (1 bedroom apartment in Port Arthur,
TX.), full time benefits, and gas allowance.
This position will support the team onsite at their new build
facility in Port Arthur.
- Provide liaison to the Japanese engineer families who are in the
US on secondment.
- Work with the families to provide support to help settle in
families and provide ongoing assistance and support
- Act as translator for family and workers as required.
- Provide administration support to the project.
- Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Create and update records and databases with project engineering
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as
- Other duties a required
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration or similar
- Bilingual - Must speak Japanese and English fluently
- Previous destination type service support.
- Strong Microsoft experience including SharePoint, Excel, Word
- Advanced excel skills - VLOOKUP, Pivot tables, Formulas
Keywords: AIM World Services, Port Arthur , Project Administrator / Family Liaison Support, Other , Port Arthur, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!