Patient Administration Specialist (Enlistment Required)
Company: US Army
Location: Port Arthur
Posted on: January 27, 2023
US Army - Patient Administration Specialist- US Army Enlistment
RequiredEnlist as a soldier into the United States Army and become
a certified Patient Administration Specialist responsible for
supervising and performing administrative duties in Army hospitals
or other medical facilities. This is not a civilian contractor
Enlist for this particular role - this is not a general US Army
No experience necessary. Position is entry-level. Minimum
requirements can vary from 2-6 years of training for certification,
depending on the role. All candidates are able to choose their
terms of service when selecting their job prior to signing a
- Compile data and prepare required statistical reports
- Initiate correspondence pertaining to medical records, medical
board proceedings, line of duty investigations; and other records
and reports pertaining to patient administration
- Apply knowledge of medical terminology as it applies to anatomy
- Maintain a medical record tracking system within the medical
treatment facilityPAID TRAINING
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 7 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, Port Arthur , Patient Administration Specialist (Enlistment Required), Other , Port Arthur, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!