Driver, Class B Liquid - Port Arthur,TX
Company: Clean Harbors
Location: Port Arthur
Posted on: May 7, 2021
Clean Harbors seeking a Local Class B Route Driver. Our Route
Drivers are responsible for segregating, packing and loading drums
of hazardous and non-hazardous waste into their trucks at our
customer sites and delivering the waste back to a designated
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
your careerKey Responsibilities:
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Loads, segregates and unloads hazardous wastes and
- Placards vehicle to meet Department of Transportation (DOT)
rules and regulations;
- Maintains daily logs, worksheets, timecard, expense reports,
dispatch & trip reports and vehicle inspection reports.What does it
take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class B CDL with Hazmat endorsement and a clean driving record
- 1+ years of previous hazardous waste transportation
- Ability to use a hand-held device.Wondering what to expect in
starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day
in the Life Video!
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and
industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico
and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean
Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and
industrial services. We are solving tough problems through
innovation and proven methodology come be part of the solution with
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
Apply today! Visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Port Arthur , Driver, Class B Liquid - Port Arthur,TX, Professions , Port Arthur, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!