Material Handler III
Company: Johnson Controls, Inc.
Location: Port Arthur
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Shipping and Receiving Attendant works under the direction
of the Plant Materials Manager. He/ She is responsible for the
proper shipping, receiving, storage of stock items, transferring of
all materials from the warehouse to other company locations,
selecting product to fulfill customer orders, cycle counting, and
backup of other various Material department roles.
This position requires Associates placed in the position to
successfully complete specific job and safety training.
* Must have a working knowledge of modern material handling,
advanced computer skills, as well as knowledge of all products
manufactured by Williams Fire and Hazard Control/ Johnson Controls.
Must be able to read and complete shipping orders and bills of
* Ability to rapidly learn MRP/ERP changes and upgrades including
"issuing", WIP management, bin location control, and ability to
quickly own the floor level implications of these processes.
* A basic knowledge of arithmetic is needed in order to work with
addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division when completing
orders and cycle counting material
* Significant demonstrated experience in maintaining MRP/ERP and
shipping customer orders
* Competent wood working skills; crates, pallets, skids, etc.
* Must be able to learn/comprehend and meet all Department of
Transportation (DOT) requirements involved in handling hazardous
* 5-7 years' experience in the materials handling or supply chain
Keywords: Johnson Controls, Inc., Port Arthur , Material Handler III, Professions , Port Arthur, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!