Data Collector and Analyst (Enlistment Required)
Company: US Army
Location: Port Arthur
Posted on: January 22, 2023
US Army - Data Collector and Analyst- US Army Enlistment
RequiredEnlist as a soldier into the United States Army and become
a certified Signals collector/analyst responsible for the
detection, acquisition, location and identification of foreign
electronic intelligence. They exploit non-voice communications and
other electronic signals to provide strategic/tactical
intelligence. This is not a civilian contractor position. -
Enlist for this particular role - this is not a general US Army
No experience necessary. Position is entry-level. Minimum
requirements can vary from 2-6 years of training for certification,
depending on the role. All candidates are able to choose their
terms of service when selecting their job prior to signing a
- Operate signal intelligence equipment and prepare
- Search the radio frequency spectrum to analyze target
communications, categories and foreign signals
- Perform basic signal analysis to determine signal
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 15 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, Port Arthur , Data Collector and Analyst (Enlistment Required), Professions , Port Arthur, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!