RV Technician Apprentice
Company: Blue Compass RV
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Start your journey with Blue Compass RV as we are looking for a
Technician Apprentice to join our team and deliver extraordinary
WHO WE ARE
Blue Compass RV is the fastest growing RV Company with more than
100+ RV dealerships across the country! We staff each dealership
with the best people in the business. We are known for the great
care we take with customers and associates alike. You are not just
an employee with our company, you are family.
Imagine working at a professionally and financially satisfying job
where you can make a positive impact on our organization and
customers every day. As a Technician, you will perform repairs and
maintenance work in accordance with factory and dealership
specifications and time standards for an excellent customer
experience. Your work efficiency allows you the opportunity to
control your pay!
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
* Our state-of-the-art training programs offer our technicians
continued education, all paid certification, and opportunity for
future career growth.
* Paid Mentorship program
* Medical, dental, vision, disability, FSAs, and life
* Paid Time Off and paid holidays
* Employee assistance program
* Pet insurance
* Referral Program
* 5-day work weeks
* Legal coverage
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As an Apprentice Technician you are not required to work on
engines. Think of this as maintenance and repair of a home on
wheels! If you have experience in the following, you should apply
* Appliance Repair
* HVAC/ Roof mounted A/C Systems
* Electrician/Electrical Systems
* Plumbing/Water Heating Systems
* Propane Systems
* Interior Carpentry/Countertops
* Slide Out Systems
* Satellite Systems
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
* Provide and document complete diagnostic test and repair or
replacement services to customers units
* Perform electrical, plumbing, carpentry and appliance
* Track all parts and materials used in repairs or replacements
* Repairing the trailer approved by customer, warranty or
* Communicating with all departments when more information needed
or when problems arise
* Ensure that the final work product meets quality standards
WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TABLE:
* Some Technician Experience
* Support service team technicians
* Running errands for parts or supplies
* Assist technicians with service jobs
* Assist in other areas of service department
* Show potential for growth and ability to learn RV repair
* Commitment: Ensure our customers have a world-class service
experience at every step along their ownership journey, especially
in RV unit repairs.
* Excellence: Provide an unparalleled level of technical knowledge
and expertise to help repair and maintain RV units to the highest
factory and dealership standards.
* Communication: Clearly and effectively communicate technical
information regarding customer RV units to Service Advisors.
* Accountability: Comply with all manufacturer standards of quality
and timeliness for repairs and maintenance work and ensure that all
estimates and work orders are accurate.
* Safety: Understand and comply with all federal, state and local
regulations that affect shop operations, such as handling and
disposal of hazardous waste, OSHA, and use of safety and health
personal protective equipment.
APPLY WITH US!
If you are ready for a rewarding career with competitive
compensation and benefits, and opportunities to excel and advance,
consider joining the Blue Compass RV organization. Our interview
process typically includes a phone interview, in-person interviews,
background check, reference check, driving record review and a drug
screen. Be a part of the best customer experience team in the RV
industry... apply with us today!
Blue Compass RV is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a
drug- and alcohol-free workplace. Some positions may require
applicants to possess a valid driver's license and have a good
Keywords: Blue Compass RV, Port Arthur , RV Technician Apprentice, Professions , Vidor, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!