Insurance Sales Agent (76884)
Company: Reliable Life Insurance
Location: Port Arthur
Posted on: June 3, 2019
Role: Insurance Sales Agent
Employment Type: Full Time
Pay: Commission Based We pay for performance! Successful first year
agents average pay of nearly $38K in their first year with second
year pay growing to an average of nearly $47K. Top agents earn over
$53K in their first year with that growing to over $68K in their
Benefits: Group Life Insurance, Major Medical & Dental, Short-term
& Long-term disability, Retirement Plan, 401(k), Paid Vacation,
Educational Reimbursement. Superior performance is recognized
through numerous awards, prizes and trips!
Are you passionate about serving the under-served? This career
could be for you! We are searching for Insurance Sales Agents
located in the Port Arthur, TX area.
Kemper is a diversified insurance holding company located in
Chicago, IL. We are firmly committed to servicing the insurance
needs of modest income families. As a home service family of
companies, we are dedicated to frequent personal contact with our
customers for premium collection and other service needs.
Agents are each assigned a territory (called an agency) with an
established book of in force business.
Day to day activities include:
- Conducting interviews, recommending products, closing sales and
using our Family Security Selling System
- Continuously prospecting for sales opportunities
- Collecting premiums from policyholders, based on a pre-arranged
- Responding promptly to policyholder service requests such as
beneficiary changes, claims, loans, etc
- Keeping records, accounting for money collected and processing
Our agents are each expected to:
- Increase the agency size
- Build good working relationships with customers
- Devote whatever time is necessary to fulfill the
responsibilities of the position
- Commit to ongoing development of knowledge and skills
- Extensive on-the-job training allows new agents to earn a
paycheck while learning their profession.
- Licensing Various state licenses are required to sell or
service insurance products. Our companies provide assistance and
guidance to those who are preparing to sit for licensing
- Basic Training During the first 26 weeks, new agents complete a
basic development program that includes self-study, classroom time,
role-play and extensive fieldwork.
The opportunity to become a successful agent is an opportunity to
build a better life. Among the rewards are:
- An established business New agents pay nothing for an
established agency, which has a built-in clientele of loyal
- Pay for performance A chance to write their own paycheck with
increasing income opportunity as skills and knowledge grow
- Job stability Employment in a field where there is an
increasing need of qualified professionals
- Prestige Recognition in the community as a respected
- Advancement The potential for future promotion to a management
- Personal Satisfaction Knowing that they are doing meaningful
work when they help others protect the people they love and the
things they own
- Equal opportunity We are firmly committed to our policy of
providing equal employment opportunity based on individual
Opportunity is knocking. Don t let it pass you by!
Need help? Contact our Success Center at 877-###-####.
Associated topics: call center, customer, client, health, inside
sales, insurance sales, outside sales, phone, sales agent, sales
Keywords: Reliable Life Insurance, Port Arthur , Insurance Sales Agent (76884), Sales , Port Arthur, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!